DAFA Sound is a complete package for industrial sound absorption. Working closely with our customers, we prepare individual solutions that provide outstanding aural comfort, fully meeting the stringent requirements of the sector.
Individual or combined
Our solutions are designed and developed in the areas of:
- Sound absorption (ABS)
- Sound insulation (ISO)
- Structural sound absorption (BLOCKER)
- or as one or more combined variations as a sandwich structure (COMBI).
DAFA SOUND ABS
– are products characterized by the way they absorb airborne sound when the noise source cannot be insulated. DAFA SOUND ABS products are based on fire retardant PUR foam with an open cell structure.
DAFA Sound ISO
– is designed to work differently to DAFA Sound ABS materials. By using other types of PUR foam, e.g. with higher densities, the insulating effect is improved and hence the ability to insulate the noise source from its surroundings.
DAFA Sound BLOCKER
– heavy films on rubber (EPDM), cardboard or bitumen bases. The adhesive material is affixed to the structure, minimizing the vibrations and hence the sounds transmitted through the structure.
DAFA Sound COMBI
– is a range based on joining materials with different properties (e.g. bitumen and PUR foam). This allows material solutions to target several of the above solutions for absorption, insulation or structural sound absorption.
Our broad product range, production equipment flexibility and employees' skills ensure that DAFA is able to undertake very complex sound absorption tasks.