Norton PVC foam is usually supplied in densities of 90-130 kg/m³ and with a closed cell structure.
PVC foam can be used in many types of applications and can be supplied with or without a self-adhesive surface. Optimal sealing is achieved at 30% compression.
Norton PVC sealing strips can be used in countless applications due to their flexible properties.
DAFA's Norton PVC foam is available in three different types:
- Type 2520 and type 2521 (flame-retardant). Both types of PVC foam have a closed cell structure with a very low density and low compressive strength
- Type 4030 has a higher density and higher compressive strength
Available in black and gray and with a Mylar film
Acrylic adhesive coating
The sealing strips can be used in countless applications, such as:
- Light-weight concrete exterior wall elements
- Wall/ceiling joins or wall/floor joins
- Prefabricated building sections
- Automotive and chassis construction
- Bathrooms and ventilation systems